Learn Autodesk Revit From Anil Computers.Best Computer Institute in Udaipur, Rajashthan, India.
Autodesk Revit Architecture
The Architectural modelling course illustrates on the use of Revit technology in Architecture as a tool. This course broadly covers the use of Revit Architecture software tool in creating virtual buildings with all its objects and properties similar to real buildings. In Revit Basic Architecture course, it has the learning to acquire information such as elevation, section, schedule and quantity in a single click. This course also explains process to create such as rendering, animation and walkthrough using Revit tool.
- SETTING UP THE UNITS.
- REATING & MODIFYING WALLS.
- APPLYING EDITING TOOLS
- APPLY DOORS & WNDOWS.
- LODING ADDITIONAL BUILDING COMPONENTS.
- CREATING & MODIFYING ROOFS.
- CREATING & MODIFYING FLOORS.
- ADDING ANNOTATIONS TO THE DRAWING.
- CREATING DIFFERENT LEVELS.
- PLACING COLUMNS, BEAMS& OTHER STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS.
- ROOMS & AREA CALCULATIONS & APPLYING COLOR SCHEMES TO THE DRAWING.
- CREATING STAIRS, RAMPS, & RAILING.
- CREATING DIFFERENT OPENINGS.
- CREATING SECTIONS, ELEVATIONS, DETAILS & DRAFTING VIEW.
- DOCUMENTATION & SCHEDULING.
- WORKING WITH CAMERA.
- CREATING WALK- THROUGHS.
- IMPORT & EXPORT OF DRAWINGS.
- WORKING WITH MASS.
- DESIGN A SITE SCENE.
- HOW TO CREATE SOLAR STUDY.
- HOW TO CREATE FAMILIES.
About Autodesk Revit Architecture Course
Autodesk Revit Architecture is a robust architectural design and documentation software application created by Autodesk for architects and building professionals. The tools and features that make up Revit Architecture are specifically designed to support building information modeling (BIM) workflows.Auto cad Revit is only used for architects, structural engineers, designers and contractors. It allows users to design a building and structure and its components in 3d, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements, and access building information from the building model’s database.
Career Scope & Job Prospects In Autodesk Revit Architecture
If you are curious to know what your future could be in this area, below are some potential careers you could consider: