Whenever we want to type any word in computer, then we need Input Device Keyboard.
There we many keys in Keyboard & there uses are different. On Keyboard, the top most keys are called function keys that are from F1 to F12. All have different uses.
- F1: In function keys it is the first key when we press F1 key a help centre opens. If we want information about any program, we can take.
- F2: If we want to rename our file or folder, we will press F2 key.
- F3: With this key, we can search any file or folder.
- F4: The function key is used as a repeated Data, which means to repeat the typed data.
- F5: By using F5 key we can refresh our data.
In MS Powerpoint, we use F5 key to run a slide show.
In word, we can open Goto Dialog Box by pressing F5 Key.
- F6: By F6 Key, we can make our menu bar active. when we open our website and want our cursor to go directly URL, we press F6 key.
7 F7: In MS word, if we want to check any spelling & grammar, we need to press F7 key.
- F8: In MS word, we can select our data by pressing F8.
- F9: By F9 key we can decrease the Brightness of our laptop.
- F10: Our menu bar is made active, when we press F10 key.
- F11: F11 key is used to make browser on fill screen & come out of it.
- F12: In MS word, to make Save As (Duplicate Copy) of a file, F12 key is pressed.